Dr. Preethi I M
Gynecologist & IVF Specialist in JP Nagar, Bangalore
Mon - Sat | 8 to 9 AM | 5 to 9 PM
Dr. Preethi I M - Gynecologist
Consultant Obstetrician & Gynecologist (MBBS, DGO)
Fellowship in Foetal Sonology
Best IVF Specialist in Bangalore
An expert consultant gynecologist and IVF Specialist in JP Nagar, Bangalore, Dr. Preethi I.M., has 6 years of strong experience and knowledge in diagnosing and treating women’s reproductive health diseases. She has to her credit the fellowship in ‘fetal sonology’. She aspires to extend her skills, her knowledge, and her profound love to serve the female community. She has provided women and adolescents with education about the wonders of the female body.
Dr. Preethi I.M. is skilled in conducting normal and cesarean surgeries. She is regarded highly for being the best IVF specialist in Bangalore and for her strong commitment to holistic care, treating female patients as physical, emotional, and social beings.
She is known for her exceptional ability to impart critical health lessons in an easy-to-understand way that will help patients recover successfully. Among her extensive professional network in the fields of medicine and gynecology, Dr. Preethi I.M., a cherished obstetrician in Bangalore who has been looked up to for her patient-centered bedside manners and excellent rapport-building skills. She has the power to deliver superior results when faced with extreme pressure with her ability to adapt to constantly changing circumstances with unwavering flexibility and analytical skills.
- SSMC TUMKUR, RGUHS UNIVERSITY MBBS
- June -2016 Kempegowda institute of medical sciences Bangalore DGO OBG
- Attended an intensive one to one training with special focus on basic OBGYX Ultrasound, (10-6-2019 to 06-7-2019)
- Successfully completed training in ultrasound scanning from (15-7-19 to 27-7-2019)
(BBMP MATERNITY CARE 2016 - 2020)
- Conducted many normal deliveries and done many LSCS
- Have performed surgeries in the diagnosis and treatment of gynecologic problems. Effectively carried out exploratory laparotomy, dilation and curettage, oophorectomy, vasectomy, tubal ligation, hysterectomy, and other surgical procedures with 99% patient satisfaction.
- Examine up to 40+ patients on a daily basis
- Carefully analyze test results to diagnose illness and prescribe medication accordingly.
- Closely examine women's medical history and administer immunizations.
- Refer patients to specialists in case of severe issues
(CHIRAAG WELL WOMEN & OBESITY CLINIC, 2020 SEPTEMBER TO TILL DATE)
- Maintained patient records and documented history in detail Examined 30+ patients daily. Attended to women with general health issues and reproductive health conditions Assisted women and adolescents to understand the different marvels that occur inside the female human body during their life span, including, but not limited to, menstrual periods, fertility, conception, pregnancy, and menopause Monitored and followed up progress of patients. Conducted seminars surrounding the topic of reproductive health care.
Conduct monthly campaigns for free wherein women with reproductive issues are checked for ailments and medications prescribed